It’s time to dig into the first issue of Samurai Songwriting. If you’re not a subscriber, join now. If you want to purchase just this issue, you can do that here:
Here’s what we cover in this issue:
- The inner game of songwriting. Five common songwriting problems — which ones do you want to overcome?
- The Samurai Songwriter Code. How you could be breaking trust among your fellow musicians and what to do about it. And how to attract musicians that want to work with you.
- Four essential songwriting tools. These are tools that can drastically improve your songwriting workflow and productivity, as well as generate tons of ideas.
- You’ll learn some practical songwriting techniques. These are strategies that you can use to improve your songwriting immediately.
- The songwriting tool sheet. It’s purpose is to find out how the greatest songwriters do what they do and show you how to do the same. Extremely powerful.
- We take questions from songwriters. These are the answers you’ve been looking for.
- A real-time analysis of a hit song. We study the melody, chord progression, lyrics, rhythm, and song form of a top 10 hit so you can learn how the pros do what they do.
- Learn where you should put your songwriting priorities and why.
- Discover common rhyme mistakes, ways to give your chorus a lift, the best ways to create contrast between your verse and chorus, and so much more!
The cost for a single issue is $27. Subscription price begins at $9.95. Doesn’t it make sense to join today?