Find out how you might already have absolute pitch!
Update: Due to technical difficulties, last Thursday’s call was not recorded. So I’m repeating the call on Tuesday, April 25th at 5:30pm PDT, 8:30pm EDT. If you missed the registration deadline, now is your chance to get in on the fun. Registration is still open but limited: Click here to reserve your spot.
- Understand the difference between Active and Passive Absolute Pitch — and how to develop both of them.
- Learn how to use the Absolute Pitch Accelerators — you might find that you already have either Active or Passive AP!
- Get password protected access to the call replay — if you can’t make the live calls, don’t worry. We record them.
- Get password protected access to the call discussion — group participation can give you the motivation and tools to learn faster.
- Only $27 for the entire two-part TeleSeries — that’s almost twice as cheap as a single private lesson!
Register Now To Get Your Passcode!
There are only 90 spots available. So hurry!
To get your Passcode for our LIVE two-part teleseries (Thursday, April 20 and Thursday, April 27 at 5:30pm PDT, 8:30pm EDT), please click here now.
I learned how to recognize pitch just like Graham said I would be able to. This program did exactly what is said it would. Thank you Graham.
I bought this course to improve the speed of my transcriptions and compositions. And so far, I’ve been very pleased with the results. And it’s only been 3 weeks.
Hi, I’m an oboist and in just the 25 days I’ve been using this course the accuracy of my intonation and musicality has improve dramatically