Make 2012 the year you master songwriting like a Samurai masters his sword!
Download Samurai Songwriting issues 1 and 2 PLUS the John Lennon Hit Songwriting two-part telesminar for one super low price. Read on…
Here’s what we cover in Samurai Songwriting:
- The inner game of songwriting. Five common songwriting problems — which ones do you want to overcome?
- The Samurai Songwriter Code. How you could be breaking trust among your fellow musicians and what to do about it. And how to attract musicians that want to work with you.
- Four essential songwriting tools. These are tools that can drastically improve your songwriting workflow and productivity, as well as generate tons of ideas.
- You’ll learn some practical songwriting techniques. These are strategies that you can use to improve your songwriting immediately.
- The songwriting tool sheet. It’s purpose is to find out how the greatest songwriters do what they do and show you how to do the same. Extremely powerful.
- A real-time analysis of some hit songs. We study the melody, chord progression, lyrics, rhythm, and song form of some classic songs so you can learn how the pros do what they do.
- Learn where you should put your songwriting priorities and why.
- Discover common rhyme mistakes, ways to give your chorus a lift, and the best ways to create contrast between your verse and chorus.
- How to get your creative juices flowing and instantly find unique and interesting details to put into your lyrics.
- How to use tension and release in your melodies to keep your listeners interested and make your melodies more memorable.
- An exclusive interview with Molly-Ann Leikin, an Academy award winning songwriter and songwriting consultant to over 4,000 successful songwriters! She’s helped songwriters get Grammy nominations, win Emmys, and place songs in movies, TV, and CDs all over the world!
- Writing techniques that bring your lyrics to life and help you stop writer’s block dead in its tracks.
- And so much more!
Each issue was originally priced at $27 each.
You also get to download the John Lennon Hit Songwriting teleseminar. Originally recorded live, this two-part teleseminar covers…
- Analysis of a number of John Lennon’s hit songs: You’ll receive a detailed analysis of the lyrics, melodies, harmonies, rhythms, and song forms of the legendary John Lennon.
- Four hit chord progressions to write a song over and four hit song titles to get you started.
- Learn how to use the “Chorus Cheat Sheet” to write dozens of choruses.
- Learn how to create a songwriting flow so you can generate more ideas faster.
- Learn rewriting and editing techniques to help you improve your work based on what you’ve learned.
- Plus this FREE $97 BONUS “Songwriting Video Tutorial – From Start to Completion Using Today’s Technology.”
- Original price of this teleseminar was $99!
And you get these bonuses:
- The Hit Song Model: A powerful guide to writing hit songs.
- Chorus Cheat Sheet: 7 types of choruses and how to write them.
- Lyric Writing Checklist: A step-by-step guide to writing lyrics to music.
- 8 techniques to develop new and interesting chord progressions.
- Guide to Hit Song Forms: Tips, techniques and tools for writing hit songs – Complete with examples.
As I said, the cost for a single issue of Samurai Songwriting is $27 and the cost for the John Lennon teleseminar was $99. All of this you can have for only $47! That’s a savings of over $100!
Once you’ve purchased, you’ll immediately receive an email with the download details.
Here’s what people say…
I am a total amateur when it comes to songwriting, but after Samurai Songwriting issue 1 and the recent John Lennon teleseminar, I’m already quickly developing song ideas. The Samurai Songwriting ‘Songwriting Tool Table’ is such a valuable tool for breaking down the structure of songs and giving you insight as to how the masters came up with such great hits that stand the test of time.
I have received lessons 1 and 2 and am quite happy with the contents; the audio, the pdfs and the spreadsheet file. One of the things that aspiring songwriters hear all of the time is to analyze other well written songs, but there is no instruction on how to do that. The Songwriting Tool Table provides the means to do that, and the example given with the lesson shows exactly how to use it to get the most benefit. I also like that there is no long term commitment, so, although I am quite satisfied with the program now, I am free to stop if my situation changes or I feel that I am not getting value from the program. Thanks, and keep ’em coming.
– “Famous” Patrick
I have to tell you I really do like the song writing bundle I just purchased from you! It has opened my eyes to a whole different arena regarding song writing! The whole package is well worth the price and the John Lennon teleseminar is simply fantastic! I would highly recommend this bundle to anyone wanting to learn songwriting! It is a eye opener!!