At this moment, you’re just a $20 click away from discovering the Hit Songwriting Secrets of John Lennon… even if you’re starting from scratch.
April 18th and 19th, 2007 6pm PST/ 8pm CST/ 9pm EST
Count me in! Please reserve my tele-slot for your LIVE teletraining so I too can discover the hit songwriting secrets of John Lennon … even if I’m starting from scratch!
I understand that during these LIVE training calls, you’ll reveal proven songwriting secrets that can dramatically improve my songwriting WITHOUT going through years and years of trial and error…
I further understand that you’ll reveal the identical songwriting techniques that have generated dozens of memorable and enduring hits!
By the end of these calls on April 18th and 19th at 6pm Pacific (9pm Eastern) I’ll have access to…
- Analysis of a number of John Lennon’s hit songs: You’ll receive a detailed analysis of the lyrics, melodies, harmonies, rhythms, and song forms of the legendary John Lennon.
- Four hit chord progressions to write a song over.
- Four hit song titles to get you started.
- Two teleseminars to ask questions and discuss songwriting – both teleseminars will be recorded and put online to download (in case you can’t make the scheduled time).
- Learn how to use the “Chorus Cheat Sheet” to write dozens of choruses.
- Learn how to create a songwriting flow so you can generate more ideas faster.
- Learn rewriting and editing techniques to help you improve your work based on what you’ve learned.
And so much more!
I will confirm my registration for this Samurai Songwriting live two-part teleseminar as follows:
VIP Code Registration – Saves you $79 on tuition
FREE $97 BONUS! If I’m one of the first 10 registrants for these live calls, I will also be eligible to claim the new “Songwriting Video Tutorial – From Start to Completion Using Today’s Technology.”
Normal Registration – $99 (No VIP Discount Code)
Warning: These LIVE teleseminars are available only to the first 50 people who register. Once 50 tele-slots are filled, registrants will be placed on our “Stand-By” list. (Sorry, there are absolutely no exceptions)