My musical partner and owner of Denver School of Music has just announced his brand new composition course.
If you want to learn how to be a master composer, then you’ll probably want to check this out.
16 Week Composition Teleseminar Series
Learn how to…
- Compose an infinite number of melodies
- Expand your harmonic knowledge and skills
- Structure your music into a flowing work of art
- Bond your compositions with solid rhythmic structure
- And much, much more…
The entire telesminar series will be accessible by phone each week as well as made available for download.
- If you’re a complete beginner, this course might not be for you. But if you want to see what’s in store for you as you continue along your musical path, you might still be interested in attending.
- If you’re an intermediate musician, then this course will help you create expert compositions. Even if you only know a small amount of music theory, you will benefit from this course.
- If you’re already an expert, this 16 week telesminar series will be the perfect opportunity for you to improve your knowledge of composition and ask questions so you can move beyond any current sticking points.
The best part of this course is the price…
Since Rob Fulton is a partner of mine, he’s agreed to let me offer you the complete composition teleseminar series at a steep discount…
This could easily go for $300 or more. But Rob has graciously offered it to my subscribers for the low, low price of…
We can only let 50 people attend because we want to keep the attendance small so everyone can get their questions answered. This means you need to hurry and sign up right away.
As I said, all calls will be available for download in case you have to miss a call.
Class begins Monday, August 27. I hope to see you there!
Find out more:
16 Weeks To Composition Mastery