It’s time to dig into the second issue of Samurai Songwriting. If you’re not a subscriber, join now. If you want to purchase just this issue, you can do that here:
Here’s what we cover in this issue:
- The Samurai Songwriter Code. How to develop relentless and unwavering self-discipline.
- The inner game of songwriting. How to make any new action or skill automatic using the New Behavior Generator – a powerful technique for creating lasting change.
- How to get your creative juices flowing and instantly find unique and interesting details to put into your lyrics.
- How to use tension and release in your melodies to keep your listeners interested and make your melodies more memorable.
- An exclusive interview with Molly-Ann Leikin, an Academy award winning songwriter and songwriting consultant to over 4,000 successful songwriters! She’s helped songwriters get Grammy nominations, win Emmys, and place songs in movies, TV, and CDs all over the world!
- Writing techniques that bring your lyrics to life and help you stop writer’s block dead in its tracks
- A real-time analysis of a hit melody. We study the melody of a timeless classic so you can learn how the pros do what they do.
- And so much more!
The cost for a single issue is $27. Subscription price begins at $9.95. Doesn’t it make sense to join today?