I’m a lifehacker. I believe that solutions to everyday problems can be solved easily and stress-free.
And I believe this even though my 34 years has shown me that, on occasion only, life can be extremely frustrating and stressful. 😉
Today I hacked my creativity. I created six stress-free solutions for potential creative challenges. Maybe you can use them to discover some new ideas.
1. Take any piece of music, either audio or notation, and play it backwards, either by hand or with software.
2. Overtly mimic your favorite musician for 5 minutes. Use a timer.
3. Play your instrument in a new location–even if you play the piano.
4. Consider traditions.
5. Play accompaniment to a memory.
6. Emphasize your musical flaws.
What creativity hacks have you discovered?