This is the final week of The Show by Ze Frank. A full year commitment fulfilled. Talk about a challenge! Ze inspired me a lot this past year. His show is most definitely 2nd Tier, even if he doesn't know it. But that didn't inspire me as much as … [Read more...]
Ze Frank Called Rocketboom OUT!
Ze Frank called Rocketboom out for s t r e t c h i n g their stats. Ouch! It was pretty messy. And I'm not "rocketbooming." By the way, yesterday's Rocketboom sucked! What the hell was she doing reporting brewer's fest if she doesn't like beer? … [Read more...]
WTF! Congdon Fired From RocketBoom
Congdon Fired from RocketBoom: Rocketboom was a daily watch for me. (Rocketboom and Ze Frank). And 80% of the reason I watched was because of Amanda. The other 20% was the content. Even when she talked about things I didn't care about, I watched … [Read more...]